4 Day Kruger National Park Camping Safari
Experience the sights and sounds of the Kruger National Park with a 4 day camping safari, staying at Skukuza restcamp. this safari offers a budget price with a full safari experience, including a sunset drive with Kruger National Park Rangers, two full days in the Kruger National park on open game vehicle drives and the stunning scenery of the panoramic route.
Safari At A Glance
Kruger National ParkKruger National Park is one of Africa's wildlife reserves. Parts of the park became protected areas in 1898, and it became South Africa's first National park in 1926. Now the park encompasses over 19,000 square kilometres with ecosystems ranging from woodland, to savanna to arid. Kruger has the widest diversity of any African game reserve and has 147 species of mammal, 114 reptiles, 33 amphibians, 50 fish and up 517 species of bird, 253 of which are resident to the park. The park also has archaeological sites ans areas of special scientific importance within it's borders.
• Transport for the duration of your safari
• Pick up and drop off in Johannesburg/Pretoria
• Professional drivers/guides (FGASA registered – Field Guides Association of Southern Africa)
• Meals as specified per itinerary
• All day drives in the Kruger National Park in an open game drive vehicle
• SAN PARKS sunset drive (All Kruger Safari guests over 6 years of age)
• All entry fees and daily conservation levies
• Accommodation as per chosen option
• Spacious cottage tent equipped with beds, mattresses, sleeping bags & pillows for all Camping guests (Skukuza only)
• Bottled mineral water during the day in the Kruger National Park
• Wine with dinner in the Kruger National Park
• Select Panorama Route attractions, should you chose to join this excursion.
• Meals not specified in itinerary
• Guests are welcome to bring their own drinks to dinner, which can be purchased at the Park’s shop
• Towels & amenities for Camping guests
• Items of a personal nature
•Children are Welcome
• Children under 6 are only permitted on closed vehicle drives
•Children under 12 are permitted on game walks, an alternative activity can be arranged.
Classic Kruger National Park Safari Camp Reviews
14 August 2013
I highly recommend using Outlook as a great way of experiencing Kruger. You maximize your experience as you do not have to be concerned with details of eating and rooming let alone getting around the area to view animals. I stayed in a bungalow which was basic but very adequate. I found all Outlook staff to be excellent, excelling in everything including food and guides. The guides were extremely knowledgeable, eager to share information about the various animals we saw. Shared information added to the experience in a way I could have not appreciated if I were alone, trying to find my way around. The food was outstanding, my vegetarian diet not a problem for the chef. The drivers are prompt, efficient and patient. The passion the Outlook staff has for their work is very evident, making the overall experience exceptional. I wound not hesitate to use them again.
Orange County, USA
28 June 2013
We spent 3 nights in Skukuza Rest Camp in the Kruger National Park. Outlook arranged everything. It all worked like clockwork, from collecting us from our Jo'burg hotel to the amazing panoramic tour on the way back. Their chef prepared some excellent meals and we enjoyed the company of our fellow travellers. Our guide (Debbie) was exceptional. Not only was she very knowledgeable but she was very friendly and helpful too. We were glad that we didn't try to tour the park on our own. We would have missed so much.